Scenario 1:Tenochtitlan - Circa 1190 ADEdit
Welcome to the Empire Earth 2 tutorials. The first tutorial will introduce you to the basic mechanics of the game. Your civilization, the Aztec, is looking for a place to build its first city, Tenochtitlan. In helping them to establish themselves in the world and become a thriving and successful people, you will learn how to move around the world, gather resources and construct buildings. Let's start by finding a suitable location to found your city center.
Sometime between the 12th and 13th centuries AD, a tribe known as the Aztecs entered the Valley of Mexico. Initially despised by the natives of the region, the Aztecs roamed the valley and survived any way they could. Realizing they must find a permanent home and build a city in order to win the acceptance and respect of their neighbors, Tenoch, the Aztec's leader, led his people to a swampy island in the middle of Lake Texcoco and founded Tenochtitlan in the early 14th century. The Aztecs labored hard to transform the land into a productive and prosperous city. From this city, the Aztec people and its culture would spread to most of Central America before the arrival of the Spanish in the 16th century.
- Find a place to build a city
- Click the Information button
- Exit this screen
- Access Empire Earth Encyclopedia
- Revisit Mission Objectives Screen
- Select a citizen
- Select all of your citizens
- Move your citizens to the rocks
- Move your citizens to the signal flare
- Build a City Center and select it
- Gather 100 Food, Stone, Wood and Gold
- Produce a Scout and order it to explore
- Garrison a citizen in your city center
This scenario is pretty straightforward, as no enemies are present. You are given 5 citizens at the start of this scenario. Just follow the instructions given to you and gather 100 Food, Stone, Wood and Gold to complete this scenario.